background

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

so i have this blog and i really want to start writing on it. problem is the past two nights ive tried to write something and have total blog block. i have no idea what to talk about. my life isn't exciting? help?! what do you blog about??

either way- here is something random about me...

i really like to take pictures of my feet. i don't know why? but i do know that i think my feet were prettier a few years ago...what the heck happened? here's a pic from a few years ago...thank you facebook! :) oh, and ive had the same toe ring on since i was 15. not sure if that's gross or not but its true!









4 comments:

carissa said...

ha ha! i had the same toe ring for 5 years. you have me beat. i'm sure your feet are just as pretty as ever!!! the mac has failed me... i tried watching funny friday but it won't work. i'll have to try again at some point. i need to call you back!!!! asap! tomorrow morn!

Unknown said...

Hmmm...when I have blog block, I just look at lots of pictures. Whether it be in magazines or just surfing the web. Something will pop up eventually to inspire me, just like how your feet topic did for you I assume. Which, by the way, I found so cute and interesting! I hope to read more! :)

by hayley said...

didnt u get that toe ring while we were at the beach?? anywayyyy i was just thinking you should blog about your opinions abt american idol.

dont you looooove how im telling you what to write about and i havent even started mine? /hahahah xoxoxoxox

maNda said...

aww thanks guys! :)