background

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

10 years.

It all started in 7th grade English class. I guess we owe it to Mrs. Davis. (Minus the fact she made us face opposite ways so we couldn’t talk to each other… ☺) Oh, I guess we, too, owe it to our awesome moms who carted us back and forth to each other’s houses constantly…

10 years of friendship. Almost 11. That’s what Hayley and I have together. We have had our share of ups and downs, inside jokes, and lots of laughter. Through all the years we certainly haven’t talked everyday or kept in touch like we should. I believe I can even say we completely grew apart for few years. But somehow, someway we could always pick right back up where we left off. And that’s what we did a year and half ago…we just picked right back up like we had never stopped talking. We have talked every day since. She’s family to me and there is nothing I wouldn’t do for her. I know that I will never meet someone better than her to call my best friend.

So here’s to you Hayley, thanks for always being so freaking amazing.


No comments: